Friday, June 2, 2017

Special guest designer - Marie Johansson

Hello friends!
Today we want to introduce you to our special guest designer!


I just knew at once what to create for this challenge! I have walked by a pile of scaffolding off cuts laying in the middle of on my way trough our basement. Many times I have been thinking that I should do something with them - and now I found the perfect opportunity. 
The wooden pieces are small - the biggest one measures 10x5 cm and the smallest one 3x4 cm. I painted them with Tattered Angels High Impact Paints in the colors I picked from this months moodboard. Then added crackle paste mixed with a contrasting color. I love the effect this creates. I wanted to use some of my stash of 7gypises Architextures products to create dimension and found the door that is just perfect. I also used wings, bottles & stars from the collection. The distress wood look on the "old friends" piece is also a piece of Architextures that I cut out. Most of the items comes from the stash pack called "Porch". The shimmery effect comes from Tattered Angels mists. I love how the projects came together!

Thank you Mixed Media & Art for the chance to show my art in your blog









We invite you to the new amazing Challenge for May

We wish you a great day and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments